Apply online or send CV to email@example.com
The role requires a strong all-rounder with good people skills and organisational ability to assist medical practitioner with effective office management, and contribute to patient care and practice growth.
The ideal candidate should be presentable and professional, with the ability to exercise discretion to work unsupervised.
- Front desk related duties including answering the phone, scheduling appointments, and interacting with patients in a professional and ethical manner.
- Personal Assistant duties including managing of calendar
- Receive cash payments and do banking of cash
- Ensure patient waiting and reception areas are neat and tidy at all times.
- Grade 12 / Matric or similar
- Computer literate
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a similar role essential
- Knowledge of and experience liaising with medical aids
- Honest, reliable and responsible
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Working hours Monday & Wednesday: 08h00 - 12h00
- Working hours Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 13h00 - 17h00
- 21 days annual leave